Mar 23, 2012

ALBUMALBUMALBUMALBUMALBUMALBUMALBUM!!!

SO YEAH I'M RELEASING AN ALBUM SOON.

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!




SO THESE ARE THE THREE SONGS FROM THE ALBUM THAT I'VE RELEASED HERE ON ZE WONDERFUL WORLD WIDE WEB. YOU WON'T BE HEARING THE REST OF THE SONGS UNTIL THE ALBUM COMES OUT.

ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM?!?!

NO??

Okay.

Seriously though, I'm really happy. It's finally happening!


Excuse me while I express my gratitude for the existence of this man right here
Carlos Castaño a.k.a. Keyeh Kehrlehs

He bugged me about recording with him. He bugged me a lot until I finally gave in. I don't know if he used the whole "help me with a song" thing to lure me into his studio, but I'm glad he did it.

He just had his 3rd album launch last night! And it was livestreamed on Youtube aaand captured and uploaded for those who weren't able to watch it/for those who want to watch it again. Here it is:
So proud of you, man ♥

1 comment: